1. This policy sets out the returns policy for goods or services purchased through the online store operated by Brechin Castle Centre.
2. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it, and it must be in the original packaging.
3. Some types of goods are exempt from being returned for a refund where they are perishable (e.g. food, cut flowers).
4. Other types of services cannot be returned for a refund, for example where the service begins as soon as you make the payment (e.g. a downloadable software product) or a gift card or gift wrapping service
5. Our standard returns policy entitles you to a full refund of the purchase price if you change your mind (i.e. the goods or services provided are not faulty) within 28 days. Please contact us as soon as possible should you wish to make a return. Proof of purchase will be required. If you are unable to return the item to us we will arrange to make a collection from you.
6. If the item you purchased was faulty or did not work properly, or you think the item was not as described in the item description, please contact us first before requesting a refund as we may be able to resolve your problem to your satisfaction.
7. Once your return is received and inspected we will confirm whether your refund will be processed or not, and credit your original method of payment.
8. If you haven't received a refund where we have told you we have issued one, please check your bank account or card statement to make sure it hasn't been received and then contact your bank. Some banks or card companies take a number of days to credit your account.
9. If an item was purchased with a discount voucher, then we will only refund the amount that you paid (and not the amount the item was listed for).
10. If an item you purchased was in a sale then it may not be eligible for a refund if you have changed your mind. If you are in any doubt please contact us before making the purchase.