This neat little number will fit in tight spaces or balconies, and features Grillstream grills and Hybrid technology, and comes with a condiment rack handy for storing your barbecue tools and cooking sauces.
Grillstream Technology - double grill system that eliminates flare ups
Hybrid Technology - Gas and Charcoal in one BBQ
Cook on Grillstream
Grillstream barbecues come with a second layer of grills. The simple science behind the double grill system is that the top grill streams away most of the fats and juices - eliminating flare ups. No more "is it cooked, is it not?" just amazingly tasty food.
NEW Hybrid System: Decide on gas or charcoal each time you cook!
With the NEW Hybrid System choose to cook on gas or coals – simply lift the grills to add or remove charcoal and away you go! To cook on charcoal simply lift up the grills with the grill lifters, add the charcoal, and use the gas burners to light it up. Then turn off the burners and you’re ready to get that traditional charcoal BBQ taste.
So if you've got all the time in the world you can go for that slow prep traditional charcoal taste... but if you need your BBQ ready to go in an instant, or you need more flexibility and control to cook various different food then you can choose gas. The Hybrid system is the best of both worlds - change your mind each time you BBQ!
- Unique patented Grillstream technology: LESS FAT, NO FLARE-UPS, MORE FLAVOUR!
- NEW Hybrid System: Choose to cook on gas or coals – simply lift the grills to add or remove charcoal and away you go
- Stainless steel warming rack
- Condiment rack
- Double-skinned hood with built-in thermometer
- Removable fat cup for easy cleaning
- Independent jet flame ignition
- Stainless steel fronted side shelves
- Bottle opener
- Lockable castors for easy maneuverability
- Cooking area: Grill 46cm x 39cm • Heat Output: 10.5kW
Assembled Dimensions: 117cm x 54cm x 115cm