Bugclear Ultra Edible - 1 Litre
BugClear Ultra gun is a ready to use contact and systemic action insecticide offering a broad spectrum of pest control that protects for up to 3 weeks. Kills all major pests including aphids, caterpillars, whiteflies, mealy bugs and red spider mites. This product can be used indoors, outdoors and in conservatories on flowers, fruit and vegetables.
How to use:
One simple spray of plants growing indoors or outdoors will effectively kill most common pests - just spray the plant thoroughly and BugClear Ultra Gun! makes it clean for up to 3 weeks. Spray at the first sight of insects or symptoms of their presence. It may be necessary to repeat a spray treatment 14 days after the first application on houseplants and ornamental garden plants. For the listed edible crops, a repeat spray treatment should be carried out after 10 days.
Where to use:
- For use against aphids, caterpillars, whiteflies, mealy bugs and red spider mites on houseplants and ornamental garden plants
- For use against whiteflies on tomatoes and aubergines (outdoors and in greenhouses)
- For use against aphids on peppers (in greenhouses), potatoes, lettuce (outdoors and in greenhouses), apple, pear, plum and cherry trees
- For use against caterpillars on apple and pear trees
- Contains 0.05 g/L acetamiprid as a ready-to-use microemulsion formulation (ME)
- Keep off skin. Do not breathe spray. Wash hands and exposed skin after use
- Always test by spraying a small number of plants to check for adverse effects before treating a large area. Young tender plants may be more susceptible to damage. The best time to spray is early moring or early evening, avoiding bright sunlight
- Dispose of contents/container to a licensed waste disposal contractor or collection site, except for triple rinsed empty containers, which can be disposed of as non-hazardous waste
- Use plant protection products safely. Always read the label and product information before use